When Greg isn’t writing funny books for kids and teens, he usually can be found cracking them up live and in person. Need an author to visit your school? Greg’s your man.
With plenty of visuals and audience participation, Greg delves into the writing process and the fun of storytelling and writing humorous books for kids. Your students will come away with:
- The importance of writing beyond the first draft
- Where unique characters come from
- Using personal experiences as inspiration for writing their own stories
- And much, much more
A typical school visit is three assemblies and a book signing.
“Mr. Trine’s presentation to my son’s class combined humor, inspiration, and a heart-felt readers ethic. The kids were mesmerized.”
– Steve Frye, Lancaster, CA
“What a great presentation. Many visuals brought the talk to life. The kids loved the evil laugh contest and to be able to play a part from the books. Greg Trine really relates to kids!”
– Pam Zirion, 2nd grade teacher, Hawthorne School
“In many ways, Greg Trine was the most popular author we have ever had here. His books are fun and funny, plus they lend themselves to all kinds of writing exercises and they are great examples of the six traits of writing.”
– George Pilling, District Librarian, Visalia, CA
“Greg Trine’s visit to our school was one of the best author visits we have had. He had the primary and upper-grade kids totally engaged!”
– Teri Wright, School Librarian, San Luis Obispo, CA